Independent artists may sell their print-on-demand items on Redbubble, which is one of the greatest sites for doing so. Whether it’s art prints and stickers, tapestries and t-shirts, or tapestries and t-shirts, the site can help you make some additional money with your creations. However, although signing up and using the service is simple, canceling your account may be time-consuming and difficult.
How to Remove Your Redbubble Account
To Delete Using the App, Follow These Steps:
1. Go to your Redbubble account and sign in.
2. Select account details from the profile icon in the top right corner of your home page.
3. Go to the account settings toolbar and select cancel account under edit profile.
4. Click the “Yes, I’m serious – cancel my account” button to confirm.
To Remove Redbubble From Facebook, Follow These Steps:
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Go to your Facebook profile page and choose “Settings.”
3. Select “Apps & Websites” from the security section.
4. Select Redbubble from the list of applications by clicking edit.
5. Select Remove (or the x symbol).
6. Confirm with a click.
To prevent you from canceling your account, these sites frequently hide the delete option from the user’s immediate view, making it very hard to locate. Even when you delete the app, you’ll have to go through a few more hoops before you can delete all of your data from your Redbubble account.