We do everyday work on our PC. There are so many files and information stored on our PC. If the PC has any disturbance, our work can be hampered. One of the problems people face with their PC is PC sometimes creates so much noise. It can disturb people, as well as many files or apps or systems of computers, can be hampered. This problem can be caused by many reasons. For his, we have to know about all the problems. If we can detect the reason we can solve the problem of noise in our PC.
Reasons Why PC Create Noise?
PC has fans. When you turn on the PC, the fan also turns on. It creates some sound. But sometimes the sound becomes so noisy. There are several reasons that can create fan noise on PC. These are
- Sometimes PC cannot ventilate heat. When we keep it warm surface, it cannot cool down easily. To cool down the PC, the fans work in high speed. It becomes noisy.
- Another reason of creating noise is dusty fan. Your PC can catch all the dirt from surrounding. It gets stuck to the fan. When the fan starts, it creates so much noise.
- Too much heavy or memory on hard disk can also cause the problem. These can heat up the PC too fast.
- Fans be faulty. It can break or loose. It can create noise.
Methods to Reduce Fan Noise on PC
- Cool Surrounding: You should keep your PC in a cool environment. The PC should be kept in a place where cool air can flow.
- Check the fan: If your fan of PC creates so much noise, your fan might be broken or become loose. You have to repair or replace the PC fan to reduce the noise.
- Clean the fan and area: Sometimes dirt gets stuck and increase the fan noise in PC. You have to clean the fan for this. You have to keep around your PC clean.
- Avoid using heavy software: Some software can create so much heat in your PC. To cool it down the fan increase the speed and create so much noise.
- Fan Control Software: There are some fan control software available which can control the fan noise.
- Check Task Manager: You have to check Task Manager of your PC. In this you can check which software takes so much space in PC. You can remove them to cool down PC.
Generally, the fan turns on automatically when you switch on the PC. But sometimes this fan sound creates so much noise. There are so many reasons behind this noise. The article describes all the possible reasons for the noise. You have to identify the reason and solve the problem. That’s how you can reduce it.