Skype for business is one of the most useful features of Skype software that is available for almost all the popular operating systems of the current time. It is also known as Microsoft Lync Server. This feature of communication can help you to conduct several business-related operations. These are online meetings, conferencing, presentations, etc. You can connect with your colleagues or business partners all the time due to this. But Skype business is quite different from Skype. So the removal of Skype for Business is difficult more or like Skype. For this, you need to know the method to uninstall this. So, how to remove Skype for Business? You have come to the right place.
The Method of Removing Skype for Business
Removing the App by Settings
You can remove Skype for business by using Settings of the device. The steps to remove Skype for Business are described below.
- At first, you have to click on the ‘Windows icon’.
- Then you have to select ‘Settings’.
- A screen will appear. For this, you have to click on the ‘Apps’ option.
- You have to find the app and select this.
- An uninstall button will be shown. You have to select the option.
- A pop-up screen will appear. You have to confirm to uninstall this.
- Using Control Panel
Skype for Business can be also removed by using the Control Panel of the device. The steps to remove this are described below.
- At first, you have to click on the search option which is the bottom left of the screen.
- You have to type ‘Control Panel and click ‘Enter’.
- Then you have to select ‘Program and Feature’ from the screen.
- After this, you have to find the ‘Skype for Business’ application and select it.
- You can click on the ‘Uninstall’ option which is almost top of the screen.
- A pop-up screen will be appeared to confirm uninstalling just like other software uninstalling process.
- At first, you have to search ‘Registry Editor’ in the search box which is the bottom left corner of the display.
- After appearing it you have to right-click on the app.
- There will appear a drop-down menu.
- You have to select Run as administrator from the menu.
- You have to type a registry key which is specified to uninstall ‘Skype for Business.
- You can click Run.
You can find or connect friends or clients easily You are able to make video calls, chat, etc, and can also Join a meeting on Skype. The made calls can also be recorded which is very easy if you follow the proper instructions. But where does Skype saves files in Windows? The saved files directory can easily be found. In Skype, blocking annoying people is a very useful feature. The sent messages can also be deleted by following some easy techniques. You can easily close the Skype app in Windows.
There are three simple ways that can be used to remove Skype for Business from the device. You can select any of them according to your choice. Removing Skype for Business can be much easier by knowing the methods. You can also know how you can stop Skype from starting automatically which is very helpful for many users. You may also like reading how you can stop Skype from lowering the volume of the whole sound system. At this point, we sure you know how to remove Skype for Business and we hope you found this article helpful.