People from all over the world communicate via text messages. A text message is one of the most popular communication mediums. Nowadays people rely on text messages rather than calling anyone. So it is important to keep the texts safe. Sometimes the messages have much important information about various fields. But we delete many messages accidentally. We regret later if those have important information. So some text messages are needed to be retrieved on your phone. But how to retrieve deleted messages in Samsung? Just follow the instructions.
Text messages are generally deleted because of low memory storage, any phone crash, or update failure of the phone. Also, these messages can be deleted mistakenly. In these times, we can some important information in our message. These messages should be retrieved as they are important. In Samsung, there are some methods by which we can retrieve any old or deleted messages. You can read this article if you are a iPhone user and want to know how you can retrieve deleted texts just like other files from your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Where Do the Lost Messages Go?
In Android phones, there is no recycle bin like computers. Did you know that data can also be retrieved from recycle bin after emptying the recycle bin? It just becomes invisible or marked as useless messages on your phone. New data can be overwritten on it. The Android recovery system can get your messages easily with the full information. This system is fully safe. It does not harm any of your personal information or your phone.
Methods to Retrieve Deleted Messages
There are some ways in which we can easily get back our messages. The methods are
Getting Back Messages From Samsung Cloud
You must have heard about cloud computing, right? Samsung Cloud is a feature of Samsung phones or tablets. It is a space on the internet that can carry all the memories of your phone on the internet. It is completely safe because the servers are well protected. Anyone can not enter into your Samsung cloud except you. If you delete anything or anything is accidentally from your phone memory, you should not be worried. Because Samsung cloud can carry those. You just need to know the way to retrieve them. To retrieve messages from the Samsung cloud you have to follow the steps.
- At first, you have to select ‘Settings’ on your phone.
- From ‘Settings’, you have to click on ‘Accounts and backup’.
- Then you have to tap on ‘Backup and restore’.
- After this, you have to select ‘Restore Data’.
- Your phone name will appear on the screen. You have to select the name.
- Then you can select messages.
- Then click on ‘Restore’.
Thus all your old messages will be restored on your phone.
Retrieving Messages From Sms Recovery Software
You can also get back the lost messages from your phone’s internal storage with this. You have to follow the steps.
- At first, you have to download any Android recovery software such as Fone Paw for Android, Android Data Recovery, etc on your PC.
- Then you have to connect the phone to your computer.
- You have to launch the app on your PC.
- Some options will appear on the screen. Among those, you have to choose ‘Android Data Recovery’ mode on your PC.
- Then you have to select Developing options->USB debugging on your phone.
- A new window will be opened and displayed some options. From there you have to select contact messages.
- Then select the ‘Next’ option.
- After this, the software will scan the phone for the deleted messages. If it does not work, you can select the ‘Rooting tools’ option for deeper scanning.
- Then all the deleted messages will be shown. You have to select the messages you want to retrieve and click on the ‘Recover’ option.
- A box will be shown to ask you where you want to keep the messages. You can
- You can select the location and select the ‘Recover’ option.
Thus you can get back the messages from your phone’s internal storage. USB debugging of the phone sometimes seems complex, but following this article, you will never get confused again.
Using Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung smart switch is quite similar to Samsung Cloud. This can help you to backup any message on your phone. This app backup all your files or messages on your phone and keep them on your PC.
If you have a smart switch on your phone, you don’t need to worry about your lost messages. You can easily retrieve this from your PC.
Getting Lost Messages From Service Provider
Contacting a service provider can be helpful for getting back your deleted messages. You have to follow the following steps.
- At first, you have to enter into the website of your service provider.
- You may see the received and sent messages in the history section.
- If it does not work you can contact customer support for this.
These methods can help you retrieve the lost messages easily. It is better to prevent losing any message. For this, you should always use backup messages for safety just like back up your important files on your PC. You should use Samsung Cloud or Samsung smart switch to back in your phone to backup all your messages. There is the best option rather than using any third-party software. You can also backup your Gmail emails too. After reading the whole article, we wish and hope that now, you know all about how to retrieve deleted messages in Samsung.