Skype is a popular app for mainly text messaging, video, audio calls, etc. It has another version named Skype for Buiseness. But other than these, we can also use Skype for various features. From them, sharing a screen during a call is one of the most popular features. Generally, a Skype ID is important for many business meetings or any kind of screen sharing. So to enjoy this feature, we have to know the method of how to share screen on Skype with various devices. If you want to learn how to use Skype properly, click here.
How to Share Screen on Skype on PC
The Skype application program provides many features that are often overlooked, like the ability to strikethrough, screen share, blocking users, join in a meeting, and more. You have to follow the instructions below to share the screen on your PC. They are
- At first, you have to start the ‘Skype’ app on PC and log in with your Skype user name.
- Then you have to video or voice call the person to whom you added to your account and want to talk to.
- Then you have selected the plus sign.
- Some options will appear. You have to select ‘Share Screen’ from them.
- A preview will be appeared on the screen before sharing the screen. You can select any of them and click on the ‘Share screen’ option.
- Then the screen of your PC will be seen by the option automatically those you call within that time.
- You can open anything that you want to show them from your PC by opening them on the screen and can use your smartphone as the webcam.
- After when you are done sharing the screen, you can click on the plus sign and select ‘Stop sharing’ from them.
- To close Skype properly, you can follow this informative article.
How to Share Screen on Skype in Mobile
The steps to share screen in Mobile during Skype call are given below.
- At first, you have to open the ‘Skype’ app from your mobile.
- Then you can call the person that you want. The call can be video or voice any of that.
- When you want to share a screen, you can select the three-dot option.
- Some options will appear. From them, you have to select ‘Share screen’.
- A preview will appear. You have to select ‘Share Screen’.
- Screen sharing will be started then.
- You can stop the screen by clicking on the three-dot option and select ‘Stop sharing’.
The feature of screen share on Skype is used in various causes. They can be used for teaching students, important business meetings, watching videos or photos together, etc. The method is very easy. It will be useful for many devices. Skype generally lowers the volume of the computer which can be irritating for some people. So, if you want to get rid of this problem, follow this article and you can also stop the Skype app to not start automatically. We hope you found this article informative enough.