Press and hold the “Mode” button for three seconds to turn off the Alarm on a Casio Illuminator watch. This will open the menu for the Alarm. Use the up and down arrows to move to the “Off” option, then press the “Mode” button to choose it.
One of the many things a Casio Illuminator watch can do is set the Alarm. You can use the alarm function to help wake you up in the morning or remind you to do something at a specific time and date. But if you don’t need this feature anymore, you can turn it off to stop it from getting in the way. By following this guide, you’ll know how to turn off the Alarm on your Casio Illuminator watch in just a few minutes.
Table of Contents
- Casio Illuminator Watch – How It Is?
- Precautions: Before Turning off the Watch
- Solutions: How to Turn off Alarm on Casio Illuminator Watch
- The Alarm Will No Longer Go Off
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
Casio Illuminator Watch – How It Is?
The LED (Light-emitting diode) light on the Casio Illuminator watch makes it a digital watch. The LED light is used to light up the face of the watch and make it easier to see at night. The watch also has a feature that can be used to set the Alarm. When the Alarm is set, the watch will vibrate and flash its LED light.
Precautions: Before Turning off the Watch
Before you try to turn off the alarm on your watch, you should do a few things.
- First, ensure your watch is in Alarm mode by pressing the button at the top left of the watch face.
- Press the button at the bottom right of the watch face to find the Alarm setting.
- Press and keep pressing the Start/Stop button for two seconds.
- Use the arrow keys to move through the menu until you find the setting for the Alarm.
- Fifth, press the Start/Stop button to get to the Alarm setting.
- Sixth, use the arrow keys to move through the menu until you find the “Off” option.
Solutions: How to Turn off Alarm on Casio Illuminator Watch
The following guide will provide you with some helpful measures to take.
Visit the Main Menu
The option to turn off your Alarm can be found on the main menu. Hold the mode button to get there until the word “menu” shows up on the screen. Then, use the up and down arrows to move through the options until you find “alarm.”
Press the UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT keys
Use the UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT keys to move through the menu:
- Press the UP key to choose the Alarm setting.
- Use the Down key to move through the alarm options until you find the one you want to turn off.
- Press the Left key to turn off an alarm.
Choose the Hour Hand and Turn It either Way
The hand with a red tip is the hour hand. To turn off the Alarm, choose this hand and move it in either direction. Turn the knob until the Alarm stops going off. To change the time, keep turning the hour hand until you get the time you want. Then, when you let go of the hand, the watch will adjust itself.
Hit the START/STOP Button
On the right side of the watch face is the START/STOP button. If you press and hold this key, the Alarm will stop if you need to turn the Alarm back on, just press and hold the START/STOP key again.
The Alarm Will No Longer Go Off
The Alarm will no longer beep because it will no longer be set off. So now you can use your watch without worrying about the Alarm going off.
Press the Back or Goto Key to Leave the Setting Mode
Follow these steps to learn how to turn off the Alarm on your Casio Illuminator watch:
- Press the MODE button for about two seconds to enter the watch setting mode.
- Use the UP or DOWN arrow keys to move through the options until you see AL for Alarm.
- Press the SELECT button to get to the way where you can set the alarm.
Contact Customer Care for Help
Don’t worry if you still can’t figure out how to turn off the Alarm on your Casio Illuminator watch. The customer service team at Casio is ready to help. Call or email them, and they will be glad to help you. They are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can always get help when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Stop My Casio Illuminator From Beeping?
Press and hold the Mode button for two seconds to turn off the Alarm on your Casio Illuminator watch. Then, use the arrow keys to move down until you reach the Alarm setting. Next, press the Start/Stop button to turn off the Alarm after you’ve chosen the Alarm setting. If you want to turn off the Alarm completely, you can press and hold the Mode button for two seconds and then scroll down to the Alarm Off setting.
How Do You Turn off the Alarm on a Casio Watch?
First, find the alarm mode button, which is usually on the left side of the face of the watch. Next, find the button that says “Alarm off” once you’re in alarm mode. Hold this button down until the Alarm stops going off. If you can’t find a button to turn off the Alarm, press and hold the mode button until the word “alarm” flashes on the screen.
You can turn off the Alarm on your Casio Illuminator watch in a few different ways. First, try pressing and holding the button that says “Mode.” Second, you can try pushing the button that says “Stop.” Lastly, you could try unplugging the watch from its power source. If none of these work, you might need to read the manual for your watch.