A feature of the Telegram messenger is an engaged audience. As a rule, it is not interested in beautiful pictures but in the meaning of what the text is about. Because of this, an advertising post in Telegram looks very laconic: a short text with one or a couple of links. In some cases, a picture is added to make the message even more informative.
Hence the high speed of reading and reaction to ads. Therefore, if you are interested in whether can you advertise on Telegram, keep in mind that you can quickly find users there who are ready to become your customers.
What Can You Advertise on Telegram?
According to telega.io, the following is most often advertised on Telegram:
- Online courses in marketing, programming, design, etc.;
- Trial lessons of a foreign language;
- Specialized online services and tools for professionals, such as designers, copywriters, marketers, advertisers, and entrepreneurs;
- Products from banks that expect to find solvent clients in the messenger;
- Internal resources of Telegram.
However, these are just general trends. In fact, you can advertise on Telegram everything you want – from handicraft courses to real estate. The main thing is to know how to search for the target audience on the selected topic. In addition, you can advertise on Telegram both external (sites and applications) and internal resources (channels, chats, bots). If you are promoting a platform, keep in mind that the main Telegram advertising traffic comes from mobile devices, which means that your site must be adapted to mobile.
Problems of Implementing Telegram Advertising Campaigns
If you are thinking about whether you can advertise on Telegram on your own, then pay attention that this is possible if you have special knowledge and skills of effective online promotion. Otherwise, you may encounter a number of difficulties:
- Attracting advertisers;
- AppStore and Play Market-specific requirements;
- Drop-in ad performance;
- Burnout of creativity;
- Worsening conversion rates, etc.
The experts of the website telega.io note that one of the most serious and widespread problems during an advertising campaign is the drop in the effectiveness of ads. This can happen for two reasons:
- Firstly, you may be running out of the audience for your ad campaign. For example, if you set up ads for 20 thousand people, then when the audience decreases to 70-80%, the base will start to end. Some users are not online for several days;
- Secondly, the drop in audience coverage may be due to high competition in your topic. For example, competitors have raised their CPM, and your ads are losing out to competitors at an auction bidding per ad impression. You will have to raise your bid to get the number of hits back.
So, now you know whether you can advertise on Telegram. But you also know that you may face a number of challenges. To overcome them, contact the online service telega.io. It provides high-quality services in the development of advertising strategies and will certainly create effective Telegram advertising for you.