Let’s say you’ve heard of Game Pigeon and have downloaded the app, but you’re unable to change your name. Nothing seems to function when you try to modify the name of your avatar. In this article, we’ll show you how to change your name on Game Pigeon from your iMessage hub easily.
Changing Name in Game Pigeon
You can follow the steps described below to change your name in Game Pigeon:
- Start by launching the Messages App. Locate your iMessage hub and launch it.
- Select “Edit” from the menu in the top left corner. There will only be three selections in the short popup menu.
- Read the explanation through.
- Make your big decision.
- Change your name if you want.
How to Modify Your Character in Game Pigeon?
These are the steps to modify your character in Game Pigeon:
- Click the more button from the navigation bar
- Toggle between Settings and Privacy.
- Select Your account.
- Click on Account details.
- Enter your Twitter password to verify your identity
- Update the username that is currently listed in the Username section under Account details. If the username is already in use, you will be given the option to select another.
- Select “Save” from the menu.
Current followers, direct Messages, or answers will not be impacted by changing your username. When you update, your followers will only notice a new username beside your profile picture. Before changing your username, we advise notifying your followers so they may send you direct messages or replies at your new handle. Please also be aware that after you change your username, your old username will be made available to others right away.
How Can Your iMessage Avatar Be Modified?
These are the steps:
- Tap the Compose button in the open Messages window. to begin a fresh message. or join a current conversation.
- Tap the memoji button, then swipe right and tap the new memoji button.
- Customize the features of your memoji — like skin tone, hairstyle, eyes, and more.
- Click Done.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers
What is my display name?
Display name can be different from your real name, it is simply what name you want to be known by in the community. In fact, it is recommended not to use your real name for the display name.
How do you change your name on iMessage games?
You can either change your Nickname on Game Center on iOS, or you can change it via iMessage.
Will GamePigeon ever add more games?
Yes, GamePigeon promised to add more games in the coming months.
After completing it, you should have a clear understanding of what to do if you face any problems. Hopefully, this article was helpful to you.