We use monitors for various purposes. They can be used as a TV display, gaming monitor, or any other display we need. As people use it for various work, they need to change it usually. They also want to use the updated versions of the monitor. For this, we need to which monitors are much updated in screen technology. We have to know the features of these monitors. The two of the popular monitors available in the market are IPS and LED monitors. If you want to buy any of them you need to know about the monitors and their features.
What is IPS Monitor?
What is an LED, Monitor?
The Differences Between IPS and LED Monitor
There are various aspects in which we can compare IPS and LED monitors. These are described below.
- Color Accuracy: IPS monitors have more color accuracy than LED monitors. That’s why image qualities become higher in IPS monitors than LED monitors.
- View Angle: IPS monitors have wider viewing angle than the LED monitors. So IPS monitors are more enjoyable to watch.
- Brightness: In terms of brightness, LED monitors more brightness than the IPS monitors.
- Response time: Response time means the difference of the time that screen takes to adjust from one color to another. IPS monitor had disadvantage of slow response time. Nowadays it overcomes the fault. In spite of this, LED monitors have faster response time than IPS monitors.
- Power Savings: IPS saves less power than the LED monitors. Backlit technology provides brighter skin but IPS monitors with panel technology provides great image quality on screen. That’s why IPS monitors use more power than LED monitors.
- Producing Heat: IPS monitors uses more power. That why it also produces so much heat in the device. On the other hand in LED monitors temperature doesn’t rise too high. So the device has less risk.
- Price: As IPS monitors have high quality features, it is more expensive than LED monitors. LED monitors are in reasonable price.
Both IPS and LED monitors have so many features. If you want to use the monitor for gaming purposes I think IPS is the best option for you. It has a high visual quality which makes the gaming experience enjoyable. On the other hand, LED monitors are great for regular use. It has high brightness, good response time, and is affordable. You can buy any of them according to your need for features.