If your POM gear headphones aren’t connecting, it’s because they’re out of range or aren’t in pairing mode. If your Bluetooth connection is consistently failing, try resetting your devices or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
To pair your POM gear headphones, you must ensure Bluetooth is turned on on your phone, tablet, or computer. Go to your device’s settings, open the BLUBluetooth menu, and toggle it on. If you can’t find this menu, use your device’s search feature to look for it.
Why Won’t My POM Gear Headphones Go Into Pairing Mode
The reasons why your headphones won’t go into pairing mode are illustrated below:
- Bluetooth devices cannot always connect. Most Bluetooth devices, including speakers, headphones, and other accessories, require pairing. If you don’t put it into pairing mode manually it won’t go into pairing mode.
- Bluetooth devices must be within 20 feet of each other to connect properly. So, make sure that your phone and Bluetooth device are in range.
- When you are unable to connect to one device via Bluetooth, it is usually because your phone (or tablet) is already connected to another device. The device you’re attempting to connect to could be linked to another.
- If your devices are already synced, your headphones won’t go into pairing mode.
General Steps To Pair POM Gear Headphones
Perform the following steps to pair your POM gear headphones.
- Put your Bluetooth device within three feet of your phone or tablet.
- To begin the pairing process, press and hold the multi-function / pairing button for 10-15 seconds. The device will enter pairing mode and flash its LED lights.
- Use the Bluetooth feature on your phone or tablet to find the device. “POM Gear” should appear in the Available Devices section of your device menu.
- Select “POM Gear” as the connection type. The device will now be paired, and you will hear a confirmation tone.
- You are now Bluetooth-connected after pairing with your phone or tablet. Enjoy listening to music or making phone calls on your phone or tablet!
POM gear headphones can operate up to 33′ away and have a talk time and music play time of up to 6 hours. The earbuds, which have a rechargeable battery and a USB charging port, can be fully charged in about 2 hours. The standby time is about 120 hours.
How Do You Manually Pair POM Bluetooth Headphones
When you turn on your headphones, they automatically enter pairing mode. When you hold down the pairing button for a long enough period (usually a few seconds), the LEDs on the headphones will begin blinking to indicate that they are ready to pair.
To manually pair your POM Bluetooth headphones follow the steps below:
- Open the settings app.
- By tapping connected devices, you can gain access to them.
- Tap Pair new device to pair a new device.
- Check to see if your headphones are in pairing mode (instructions for this can be found in the owner’s manual).
- If you tap headphones, they will appear in the list of available devices.
How Do You Fix POM Gear Bluetooth Headphones From Not Pairing
Bluetooth connectivity issues can range from minor annoyances to extremely inconvenient situations Bluetooth problems, fortunately, are simple to resolve. Here’s what you should do to fix Bluetooth headphones not pairing:
1. Check the Instruction Manual
When you first use your headphones, many of them automatically enter pairing mode. As a result, most users can easily pair headphones for the first time, according to Win Cramer, CEO of JLab Audio. But the second time leaves them perplexed.
If your headphones aren’t showing up with a new device, you may need to consult the manual for instructions on how to put them in pairing mode. The majority of brands require you to hold down the power button for a few seconds.
2. Disconnect Other Devices
If you’ve previously connected these headphones to another device, such as an iPad, they may not connect to your phone. Some headphones can connect to multiple devices at the same time, whereas others cannot.
Disable the Bluetooth settings of the originally paired device. This disconnect will then force the headphones back into pairing mode.
3. Charge Your Battery
If your headphones’ battery is low, they may have trouble pairing. Some Bluetooth headphones remain turned on when in the case, which means they’ll drain to 0% faster than you expect. Even if they say they have some battery left, try plugging them in and fully charging them before pairing.
4. Check That Both Devices Are Compatible
Bluetooth, like most technologies, has undergone numerous revisions and improvements over the years. A Bluetooth 5.0-capable phone should be able to connect to most of your devices.
But certain modern Bluetooth headphones may not connect to very old phones, tablets or laptops. Check the Bluetooth versions supported by both devices to ensure they are compatible.
Bonus Solution: How Do You Reset Your POM Gear Headphones
A variety of problems can be resolved by resetting your Bluetooth headphones. Here’s how to do it, regardless of the brand:
- Locate the power button. It may be located on the front or side of either ear cup.
- Hold down the power button.
- Hold the button down until the Bluetooth headset’s light indicator turns blue
or red. When you reset your Bluetooth headphones, they usually unpair from your device.
- After performing a factory reset, you must pair the headphones again before using them.
What Does It Mean When Your Bluetooth Headphones Flash Red and Blue?
If your headphones are flashing red and blue, it means they are no longer paired with your device. Unpaired headphones indicate that they are not linked to any other device. They are either pairing or discovering. This indicates that your headphones are looking for another Bluetooth device to pair with.
If you have followed all instructions and consulted your product’s user manual but are still having trouble pairing your devices, try turning off your phone or tablet and restarting the process. If this does not work, it is possible that your POM Gear device is not fully charged.
- Why Won’t My POM Gear Headphones Go Into Pairing Mode
- General Steps To Pair POM Gear Headphones
- How Do You Manually Pair POM Bluetooth Headphones
- How Do You Fix POM Gear Bluetooth Headphones From Not Pairing
- Bonus Solution: How Do You Reset Your POM Gear Headphones
- What Does It Mean When Your Bluetooth Headphones Flash Red and Blue?
Subscribe to our newsletter
& plug into
the world of technology