Both Suunto Traverse and Garmin Instinct are the strong featured health gadget indeed. But there is some point that you have to think before choosing the best one. For this reason, I will disclose the head to head comparison between Suunto Traverse vs Garmin Instinct in this article.
Let’s explore the comparison and decide which one is the winner in this battle from your consideration.
|Features||Suunto Traverse||Garmin Instinct|
|Irregular Heart Rate Warning||No||Yes|
|Can Locate Phone||No||Yes|
|Can Control Call||No||Yes|
|Geo Tagging Feature||Yes||No|
|Price Compatibility||Comparatively Expensive||Comparatively Worthy|
Head to Head Comparison: Suunto Traverse VS Garmin instinct
In this head-to-head comparison, we consider the exclusive kind of features that make both devices considerable.
According to the chart, you can get vibration alerts from both Suunto Traverse and Garmin Instinct. Both of them have stopwatches too.
But, you will not get the irregular heart rate warning and can not locate your phone at Suunto Traverse whereas Garmin Instinct provides the services.
Great to say that both devices give you online accessibility. But the bad thing is that you can control your call at Garmin Instinct only.
On the other hand, Suunto Traverse serves the Geo Tagging feature whereas you do not get this feature at Garmin Instinct.
The most obvious part is the price compatibility of these two health gadgets.
- From my side, Suunto Traverse acquires more money as a health gadget and is comparatively expensive than the Garmin Instinct. But the customer feedback level is satisfactory indeed.
- Overall, as a featured health gadget, the Garmin Instinct is a budget-friendly device and comparatively worthy too.
There are some common aspects of Suunto Traverse and Garmin Instinct. I will disclose them below. Here I will include only the most useful features that contain any health gadget standard.
- Dust Proof
- Water Proof
- Sweat Resistance
- Resolution: 128 * 128px
- No touch screen
- Having GPS
- Barometer Accessibility
- Have Accelerometer, Compass, and Temperature Sensor
Which is Better: Suunto Traverse or Garmin Instinct
It is really tough to say which one is better. You can find several reasons to choose Suunto Traverse instead of Garmin Instinct. At the same time, there are several reasons that you may pick Garmin Instinct instead of Suunto Traverse. So let’s explore the best about these two wrist health gadgets.
Best About Suunto Traverse
One of the best sides of the Suunto Traverse is having Gyroscope, Geo Tagging, Geo Tagging, and higher rating review. I will discuss the features below-
- Gyroscope helps the gadget track the orientation of the device. The sensor is proven strong enough for this wristwatch. I can say it is one of the best features for considering the watch.
- Geo Tagging is another kind of specialized feature that you get on this device. The feature helps you to tag photos and videos at the specific location where you capture these. It makes your archive more organizable.
- 3D Compass gives you more accuracy in reading from any position. You will get this feature at Suunto Traverse. The best side of the feature is you do not need to place the device on flat ground.
- According to the Apple app store, the gadget-featured app has acquired a higher rating and reviews almost 4.4+ out of 5. The number indicates the satisfaction of the Suunto Traverse users.
Best About Garmin Instinct
Most preferable features of Garmin Instinct are having branded damage-resistant glass, phone locating, auto-syncing and detecting activities, irregular heart rate warnings and so on. Let’s discuss the feature in detail.
- One of the best materials of Garmin Instinct is having branded damage-resistant glass. The glass is thin and contains lightweight that consumes high rate of wristband pressure.
- You can be facilitated by the auto-syncing feature of the device. It will allow you to sync the data with connected mobile and computer. Another great thing about the watch is it starts auto-detecting your health activities.
- This gadget also works as a mobile tracker. You can easily locate your smartphone if somehow you do not find it.
- By allowing the wristwatch for 24 hours you can be benefited by getting irregular heart rate warnings. It monitors heart rate simultaneously while it is being active. At the same time, it sends the unusual happening to the users if there is any.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Suunto Traverse Alpha Worth It?
According to real-life users, Suunto Traverse Alpha is a worthwhile option for its feature usage with the highest range battery life.
Does Suunto Traverse Track Sleep?
Yes, it tracks your sleep and supplies the calculation of your sleep time that will help you to take care of your sleep time to ensure a healthy life.
Is It Worth buying Garmin Instinct?
Yes, indeed. The best part of the watch is that it makes a balance between expensive and affordable smart fitness watches.
Is Garmin Instinct Worth It for Hiking?
Garmin Instinct is manufactured specifically for hiking, and other outdoor adventures move. For so, it contains the core feature of ABC like Altimeter, Barometer, and Compass.
In the end, I would like to recommend you consider the feature in detail relating to your budget to choose the best options.